Lifetime Warranty and Refund Policy
- Lifetime Warranty: Our rings are built to last a lifetime but we understand accidents can happen. If your ring needs a touch up/repair, please reach out to us and we are more than happy to take care of you.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES APPLY TO CUSTOM RINGS AND PRECIOUS METAL RINGS (As long as the gold is not damaged).
- We offer ONE free size exchange for your ring(s) as long as you notify us within 14 days of the delivery date and ship it back to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Your ring(s) must be returned in the condition that it was delivered in. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Our Size Exchange Policy DOES NOT apply to custom rings or any ring that contains precious metals.
- If you need a size exchange for a custom ring, please email us and we will email you back with a quote for the services.
- Refunds are given on a case-by-case basis. In order to initiate a refund request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- We are unable to process refunds for ANY rings containing GOLD.
- We are unable to process refunds for any custom rings since every custom ring is made to your specifications.
- If you have any questions on how a custom design will look, please reach out to us. We will not process a refund on a custom order because you do not like how it turns out.
- We accept cancellations as long as you contact us within the first 48 hours of your order being placed. If you request a cancellation after the 48 hour period, we may cancel your order for a materials and processing fee. *(We are unable to cancel any orders containing GOLD)*